Herbal Consult Contact Form
Why would you benefit from an Herbal Consultation? We are all unique beings with unique presentations of imbalance, and an herbal consult allows an herbalist trained in using medicinal plants to pair the plants most appropriate to you and your unique situation. We craft custom blends in tincture, tea, and powder form to address areas where you want to enhance your health and vitality.
Katya Difani, our founder and herbalist with a BSc in Herbal Science from Bastyr University, would love to speak to you about your health and how herbs can support you.
Please email answering the questions below to give our herbalist a sense of what you would like to address and so she can give you an idea of how much time you will need to meet. She offers consults in 30 and 60 minute time slots, charging $40 and $80 respectively. She can do consults remotely over the phone or Zoom, or in-person if you live locally.
Katya has supported people with hormone balance, stress management, inflammation, and much more, as well as helping people set up their own home herbal "pharmacy" or apothecary.
We do not have a way to schedule and book online as of yet, but please answer these questions and copy them into an email, and she will respond as soon as she is able.
1) What is your primary concern that we can support you with?
2) What are you looking for herbal help with? (What issues/health concerns/symptoms would you like addressed?)
3) What have you already tried, if anything.
4) What form would you prefer to take herbs in - tea (loose leaf), tincture (liquid alcohol extract), glycerite (alcohol-free glycerin-based liquid extract), powder (you would add to a smoothie or water/juice), or capsule (we cannot customize but can work with what we have available if this is your preference).
5) What else do you think is important for me to know?